Saturday, August 13, 2011

Guy trouble.. please help. thanks?

so heres the story, i met this guy and i started to like him. then i found out he liked me too. so we had and we hung out all the time after that. i was always shy and i know he didnt like that. but we started talking about being in a relationship and we both agreed so i asked "so are we together"? and he said "yeah" so we hung out like 3 times after that and i got the feeling he didnt like me anymore. so i told him that and he said i was wrong. my bestfriends boyfriend came over because she had to go to school.. and we were talking about him and he told me he slet with two girl in the last.. week or so. When this guy (the one i like) told ME i need to be faithfull and not cheat on him. and ill admit i am a looker and i cant reel a guy in pretty easily. so i was avoiding guys thinking that i am with this man now and i need to be faithfull so i can see where this relationship will go. and now he wont text me back or text me even at all. and he still says he likes me he never said he didnt. but i can tell by the way he acts.. should i just completly leave him alone and shee if he talks to me? or should i talk to him because i have been telling him what i think .. i never said anything about the girls but i really want to be like.. how are you going to tell me not to cheat on you and not sleep with other guys when your doing it.. it makes me want to call one of my ****** up and stop being so faithfull to this man who is just playing me.. what should i do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment