Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Should I give dog away to a better home?

My dad ped three weeks ago and he had a 150 lb chesapeake bay retriever that is very hard to manage. She is not well trained, doesn't listen to me and walks me when I try to walk her. I love her dearly and she was my dads best friend and I feel guilt letting here go. I know it is going to hurt if I give her up.I have two cats that she chases and makes their life uncomfortable and I have a friend keeping the cats now because I am too afraid to leave them alone. I live in a small one bedroom apartment and want to get my cats back but have the dog here. I am very confused as to what to do because she was my dads dog and I feel strange not keeping her. I am gone at work all day and she is alone, whereas she was around my dad all day and night. Please help with any advice..

No comments:

Post a Comment